The Bioforum is a one-day meeting between bioindustry and young scientists, organized jointly by BioLiège and by several Graduate Schools:
- Graduate School in Cellular and Molecular Biology and Biochemistry (BCMB)
- Graduate School of Structure and Functions of biological Macromolecules, Bioinformatics and Modelling (SFMBBM)
- Graduate School in Plant Sciences
- Graduate School of Biodiversity, Ecology and Evolution (BEE)
- Graduate School in Pharmaceutical Sciences
It is organized each year, around May.
Please visit the Bioforum website at http://www.bioforum2018-bioliege.be/